Building an Inclusive Workforce: Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Work is a significant and meaningful part of almost every person’s life and today’s workforce is more diverse than ever. Employees are more likely to include transgender persons and people of different sexual orientations, and everyone deserves to feel valued and welcome when they go to work.
This six-part series helps employees to understand the concepts and terminology associated with gender identity and sexual orientation, so they can recognize the diversity of their coworkers and demonstrate respect and inclusion.This 6-Part Series Discusses:
- Benefits of a diverse workplace
- The value of inclusion
- Difference between sex and gender
- Concepts of gender identity & sexual orientation
- Terminology, pronouns, & avoiding misgendering
- Examples of discrimination
- How to identify and prevent harassment
- Supportive policies to put in place
Series Course Modules Include:
- Why Diversity Works
- Understanding Sex and Gender
- Understanding Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation
- Showing Respect in the Workplace
- Preventing Workplace Discrimination and Harassment
- Encouraging Inclusive Culture for Management