Diversity Awareness: Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
This diversity refresher course is a more concise version of our 6-part series, Building an Inclusive Workforce: Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation. Perfect your annual human resources development training, this course reminds employees to be respectful and supportive of all gender identities and sexual orientations.
When employers and staff are educated and considerate, the work environment becomes more welcoming, diverse, and productive. Topics covered in this training includes:
- Defining sex and gender
- Explaining the difference between sex and gender
- Defining gender identity and sexual orientation
- Understanding common terminology related to gender identity
- Explaining the difference between gender identity and gender expression
- Demonstrate how to be respectful and supportive of all gender identities and sexual orientations