Rig Pass Training Series
These courses meet and exceed the curriculum requirements necessary for IADC Rig Pass® and are equivalent to the former SafeGulf and SafeLand standardized orientation training programs
This 10-program DVD series provides new oilfield employees with the advantages of engaging, interactive media that enables students to experience the real life sights, sounds and working scenarios of oilfield life.
Knowledgeable and experienced trainers are able to draw on eight hours of video media, divided into short course lesson topics, in order to complement their classroom instruction. These lessons support the classroom presentation of the instructor who, with these resources in hand, is now free to concentrate on the most critical safety elements.
Course Titles Include:
- Workplace Attitudes and Behaviors for Oilfield Employees
- Introduction to Oilfield Worksites
- Safe Oilfield Workplace Practices
- Oilfield Hazard Recognition and Occupational Health
- Specialized Oilfield Work Procedures and Practices
- Oilfield Equipment Safety and Procedures
- Environmental Protection and Risk Management for the Oilfield
- Oilfield Emergency and Incident Response
- Introduction to Offshore Worksites (Offshore Endorsement)
- Trenching and Excavating, Pits and Ponds (Land Endorsement)