In the fast-paced world that we live in, we are always encountering situations that can be stressful. Many of these occur at work. Yet stress, and its effects on our ability to do our jobs, is a subject that is often overlooked.
"Workplace Stress" helps employees identify potentially stressful situations and learn how to cope with them. Length: 15 minutes
- Situations Causing Stress
- Positive Versus Negative Stress
- Recognizing Symptoms of Stress
- Effects of Stress on the Mind and Body
- Eliminating "Stress Factors"
- Stress-relieving Exercises...and more.