Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees
Sexual harassment can be devastating for its victims as well as for the companies they work for. It's also illegal. But the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission still receives more than 10,000 sexual harassment complaints from U.S. workers every year.
"Preventing Sexual Harassment… for Employees" provides employees with the information they need to help prevent sexual harassment in their workplace, and deal with it effectively if it does occur. Length: 12 minutes
- What is Sexual Harassment
- Understanding Offensive Behavior
- Company Policy and Appropriate Conduct
- What if Someone "Crosses the Line"?
- Reporting a Sexual Harassment Incident...and more.