Port State Control
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
This training course on Port State Control offers a comprehensive understanding of its significance and procedures. It is suitable for both seasoned maritime professionals and crew members new to the industry.
The course covers various aspects of Port State Control inspections, including the verification of ship condition and equipment compliance with international regulations, ensuring proper manning and operation, and safeguarding maritime safety, security, and pollution prevention. Length: 30 minutes
- Introduction to Port State Control
- Types of Port State Control Inspections (Including: Initial Inspections, Detailed Inspections, Expanded Inspections and Concentrated Inspection Campaigns (CICs))
- Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs)
- Ship Risk Profiles and Company Performance
- Overriding Factors and Unexpected Factors
- Reporting Forms and Codes
- Importance of Rectifying Deficiencies
- Implications of Unseaworthy Ships
- Consequences of Inadequate Company Performance
- Impact on Maritime Safety, Security, and Environment