OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers, Supervisors and Employees
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Help managers and supervisors meet the updated recordkeeping requirements of the OSHA regulation 29 CFR Part 1904. These products provide the information needed by workers at all levels to help a facility comply with OSHA's revised regulation, and allow an organization to quickly identify and eliminate repetitive hazard situations.
This set, including "OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors" and "OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees", covers the details of the regulation's requirements, shows actual workplace incidents demonstrating what each level of employee's responsibilities are in documenting and reporting recordable accidents, and reviews the information that they need to provide. Length: 37 minutes
- Revisions in the Regulation and Why Recordkeeping is Important
- Which Recordkeeping Requirements Apply to Specific Work Environments
- Using the New Recordkeeping Forms
- Definitions and Examples of Work-related Illnesses and Injuries
- Information Employees Should Provide About an Incident Situation
- "Recordable Incident" Scenario...and more