OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Help managers and supervisors meet the updated recordkeeping requirements of 29 CFR Part 1904. These products provide the information managers and supervisors need to comply with OSHA's revised regulation, and allows an organization to quickly identify and eliminate repetitive hazard situations
"OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors" covers the details of the regulation's requirements, and shows actual workplace incidents that demonstrate what their responsibilities are in documenting and reporting recordable accidents. Length: 21 minutes
- The Importance of Recordkeeping
- Exempt Businesses
- Recordable Incidents
- Work-related Illnesses/injuries and New Cases
- The Three Key Recordkeeping Forms
- Employee Rights Under OSHA's Part 1904
- Other RecordkeepingIissues...and more