Terrorism Awareness and Response for the Workplace
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Law enforcement experts have been warning businesses for years to prepare contingency and response plans. Those who have are a step ahead, while those who have not may find themselves in an unforgiving situation.
Liability lawsuits against employers, lack of insurance coverage, lack of productivity due to psychological stress, and unstable foreign political climates are all factors that businesses must consider.
Terrorists are cowards often striking at innocent people who are unprepared and ill equipped to defend themselves. It's time for your company to build or revise its terrorism response plan. The effort you spend now in preparation may save your company from loss of life, destruction to facilities and loss of corporate resources should your business become a victim of a terrorist incident. Length: 30 minutes
- Defines terrorism and its impact at the workplace
- The safe handling and delivery of letters & packages at the work place
- Travel and transportation safety guidelines
- Security of the workplace facility
- Cyber-terrorism - protecting business computer systems
- Psychology of terrorism
- Being patient, alert and ready (P.A.R.)