Safe Personnel Transfer for the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry: The X-904
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
This training program was developed to train offshore workers in the safe operation and best practices required when conducting personnel transfers using the Billy Pugh Company’s X-904 transfer device. The program incorporates best practices derived from multiple industry sources. Length: 20 minutes
- Billy Pugh Company’s “ Recommended Practice For Crane Suspended X-904 Offshore Personnel Transfer”
- American Petroleum Institute (API) RP 2D
- Offshore Marine Service Association (OMSA) “Best Practices Guide for the Transfer of Employees by Personnel Basket”
- Equipment Design and Inspection
- JSA, Personnel Lift Plan and Communication
- Crane Operations
- Vessel Operations
- Safe Personnel Riding Procedures
- Emergency Transfer