Threat Identification, Recognition, and Response
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
The focus of this course is on the characteristics and potential effects of prohibited weapons, explosives, hazardous substances and compounds that pose a risk to ships and port facilities.
- Recognition and detection of weapons, dangerous substances and devices
- Methods of physical searches and non-intrusive inspections
- Implementing and coordinating searches
- Recognition, on a non-discriminatory basis, of persons posing potential security risks
- Techniques used to circumvent security measures
- Crowd management and control techniques