Security Administrations and Management
Part of the ISPS & MTSA Maritime Security Compliance Video Training Series. This course will draw upon Part B of the ISPS Code and Appendix B to demonstrate to Port Facility Security Officers, Company Security Officers, and Ship Security Officers the administrative requirements for both documentation and records keeping. Records associated with the security assessment and security plan, as well as training, drills, and maintenance of security equipment and systems, are vital in order to achieve and maintain certification of compliance with the ISPS Code.
- ISPS requirements associated with documentation and records
- Reporting of security incidents
- Monitoring and control of the security plan
- Security audits and inspections
- Reporting of non-conformities