Access to Medical and Exposure Records for Employees
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
The OSHA Standard on Access to Medical Records, 29 CFR 1910.1020, grants employees access to medical and exposure records kept by their employer.
This concise, but comprehensive training program - filmed on location at industrial, corporate, and medical facilities - provides all the information your employees need regarding this regulation and answers any questions they may have. Length: 10 minutes
- Types of records covered under the federal standards
- Employee eligibility requirements
- Eligibility requirements for representatives designated by employees
- Federal definitions of toxic substances and harmful physical agents
- Methods of access to records that employers may legally provide
- Employer requirements to grant access and retain records