Maritime Security Awareness for Inland and Coastal Waterways Personnel
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
This four-part program, with accompanying facilitator manual and test questions, is designed to provide the required training for Inland and Coastal Vessel and Facility Crews in accordance with the new U.S.C.G. Maritime Security Regulations 33 CFR 104.220, 104.225, 105.210, & 105.215 as well as the AWO Alternative Security Plan.
This training is targeted specifically for crews and personnel with security duties working on inland and coastal waterways, general crewmembers and personnel as well as all contractors boarding or working on site. Length: 35 minutes
- Explanation of MARSEC security levels
- The vessel / facility security plan
- Recognition & detection of suspicious individuals, activities, substances & devices
- Search & screening procedures
- Drills & exercises
- Response & reporting procedures
- Communication protocols
- Security & navigation equipment use and maintenance