HAZWOPER: Introduction to HAZWOPER Retraining
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"Introduction to HAZWOPER Retraining" remind employees who deal with hazardous materials of the importance of identifying, evaluating and controlling chemical hazards. Length: 24 minutesTopics Include:>
- Background of the HAZWOPER Regulations
- The Site Safety and Health Plan
- The Emergency Response Plan
- Site Characterization and the Site Control Program.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Exposure Monitoring
- Decontamination and Medical Surveillance Programs...and more