HAZWOPER: Work Practices and Engineering Controls
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"HAZWOPER: Work Practices and Engineering Controls" helps employees to understand the nature and "behavior" of hazardous chemicals, and how to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments through the use of work practices and engineering controls. Length: 18 miutes
- General HAZMAT Work Practices
- The Site Safety and Health Plan
- Responsibilities of the Site Safety and Health Officer
- General HAZMAT Engineering Controls
- Ventilation Systems
- Remote-controlled Equipment
- The Use of Eyewash Stations...and more.