HAZWOPER: Understanding HAZWOPER
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"Understanding HAZWOPER" is designed to explain the regulations and to help employees begin to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments.
- History of the HAZWOPER Regulations
- Definitions of Hazardous Chemicals and Waste
- Container Labels and Safety Data Sheets (SDSs)
- The Site Safety and Health Plan
- HAZWOPER Training Requirements
- The Site Control Program
- Monitoring of Hazardous Substances
- The Medical Surveillance Program
- Decontamination...and more.