HAZWOPER: Monitoring Procedures and Equipment
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"HAZWOPER: Monitoring Procedures and Equipment" discusses the importance of detecting hazardous materials, as well as the equipment and procedures used in the process. Length: 18 minutes
- Detecting Hazardous Materials
- Direct-reading Monitoring Instruments
- Sampling Collection Devices
- Hazards That are Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health (IDLH)
- Confined Spaces
- General On-site Monitoring
- Perimeter, Periodic and Personal Monitoring...and more