HAZWOPER: Heat Stress
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"HAZWOPER: Heat Stress" helps employees understand the need to guard against heat-related illnesses and what steps they can take to protect themselves in their work environments. Length: 19 minutes
- How the Body Reacts to Heat
- The Role of Fluids and Minerals
- Preventing Heat-related Illnesses
- Heat Rash, Heat Exhaustion and Heat Stroke
- Recognizing Symptoms
- First Aid
- Acclimatization...and more