HAZWOPER: HAZMAT Labeling
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"HAZWOPER: HAZMAT Labeling" helps employees understand different labeling systems and how to use these systems to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments. Length: 21 minutes
- Where Hazardous Materials Labels are Used
- OSHA Labeling Requirements
- Common Labeling Systems
- DOT Hazard Class Labels and PlacardsThe Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS)
- Target Organ Information Labels
- The National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) Labeling System
- Hazardous Waste Labels...and more