HAZWOPER: Exposure Monitoring and Medical Surveillance
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"HAZWOPER: Exposure Monitoring and Medical Surveillance" discusses various types of exposure monitoring equipment and techniques. The products also review the concept of "medical surveillance" and how it is used to evaluate the health of anyone who regularly works around hazardous materials. Length: 21 minutes
- Direct-reading Instruments
- Sampling Collection Devices
- Site Characterization
- General On-site Monitoring
- Perimeter Monitoring and Personal Monitoring
- Medical Surveillance Programs
- Medical Examinations and Written Medical Opinions...and more.