HAZWOPER: Decontamination Procedures
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"HAZWOPER: Decontamination Procedures" helps employees understand how to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments. Length: 17 minutes
- Engineering Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- The Exclusion Zone
- The Contamination Reduction Zone
- The Contamination Reduction Corridor
- Decontamination Equipment and Solutions
- Decontamination Procedures...and more
- Work Practices