HAZWOPER: Dealing with The Media in Emergency Situations
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely
"HAZWOPER: Dealing With The Media In Emergency Situations" help employees understand the importance of building a good relationship with the media and how to deal with the media during an emergency situation. Length: 14 minutes
- Establishing a Relationship with the Media Before a Crisis Occurs
- The Duties and Responsibilities of the Public Information Officer (PIO)
- Early Response to the Media During an Incident
- Insuring the Safety of the Media
- Unauthorized Communication with the Media
- The Consequences of Rumors and Misinformation...and more