HAZWOPER: Confined Space Entry
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
"HAZWOPER: Confined Space Entry" is designed to help employees understand how to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in confined space work environments as required by OSHA's HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120). As part of these regulations, there are varying requirements for employee training, depending on an employee's specific level of involvement with hazardous materials. Length: 21 minutes
- Definitions of Confined Spaces
- Hazards Encountered in Confined Spaces
- OSHAs Permit-space Entry Program
- Duties and Responsibilities of the Entry Team
- Atmospheric Testing
- Protecting Entrants in Hazardous Atmospheres
- The Use of Lifelines in Rescue Operations...and more