Hazard Communications for Tank Barge Operations
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
The audience for this training program is all personnel dealing with chemical and gas tank barge operations including towboat crewmembers, facility operators and tankerman, barge maintenance personnel, emergency responders, USCG, and inspectors.
This Hazardous Communication curriculum focuses on the engineering, administrative and personal protective controls necessary for safe tank barge operations.
- Safety Data Sheets
- Right to Know
- Where to find paperwork/information on a barge
- Identification of hazards
- Use of site glasses and PV valves
- Tank pressures
- Effective PPE including use of SCBAs
- Identification of tank barge components
- Transfer operations