Forklift/Powered Industrial Truck Safety
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Forklifts and other powered industrial trucks are rugged, powerful tools that help workers perform materials handling tasks quickly and efficiently. But the same qualities that make industrial trucks so helpful can also make them dangerous… and they are involved in more than 100 fatalities and 35,000 serious injuries each year.
"Forklift/Powered Industrial Truck Safety" has been designed to give employees the information they need to work safely with this equipment, while helping employers comply with OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck Standard. Length: 25 minutes
- OSHA Training Requirements
- Types of Powered Industrial Trucks
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Lifting a Load With a Forklift
- A Forklift's Stability and Handling..and more