Fire Prevention in Healthcare Facilities
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Every year more than a million fire emergencies are reported in the U.S., with over 5,000 of them taking place in healthcare facilities. They cause injuries, deaths and more than $45 million in damage.
"Fire Prevention in Healthcare Facilities" looks at the fire hazards that can be encountered in healthcare environments, discusses how fires can be prevented, and explains what employees should do in case a fire emergency occurs in their workplace. Length: 18 minutes
- How Fires Burn
- The Four Most Common Classes of Fires
- Dealing With a Fire Emergency
- Patient Safety and Evacuation Procedures
- Fire Hazards in Healthcare Environments
- Controlling Electrical Hazards...and more