Facilities & Terminals Maritime Security Suite
Moxie Media presents a set of four training video programs designed to educate maritime employees on the specific levels of training required for compliance with the U.S.C.G. Maritime Security Regulations (33CFR 105).
Topics Covered Include:
- Required training for all personnel including the Facility Security Officer
- DOT’s Security Training Requirements 49CFR 172(HM-232)
- Security Searches, Screens and Sweeps
- The Declaration of Security
- Security Awareness for Maritime Facilities, Plants and Shippers of Hazardous Materials
- Security Training for Maritime Facility Personnel with Security Duties
- Sweeping Techniques for Vessels, Ports, Plants and Facilities
- The Declaration of Security 'DOS'