Ergonomics in Industrial Facilities
The physical stresses and strains that industrial jobs can cause in the workers who perform them can lead to severe, even disabling, injuries over time. These "ergonomic" injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis and lower back pain, often result in missed work time, reduced productivity and increased expenses.
"Industrial Ergonomics" provides employees with the information they need to understand ergonomic hazards, recognize them in their workplace and know how to avoid them. Length: 14 minutes
- Understanding Ergonomic Injuries
- Preventing Hand and Wrist Problems
- Avoiding Injuries to the Arm and Shoulder
- Taking Care of the Neck and Back
- How to Lift Safely...and more