Emergency Response Plan
Existing OSHA, SARA Title III, and numerous state regulations call for all facilities to meet a number of Emergency Preparedness/Crisis Management requirements. These include:
- That every facility have an "Emergency Plan" that spells out what is to be done in case of an emergency.
- That this plan, as well as other important information, be shared with the local Emergency Planning Committee and emergency response groups such as the police, fire department and others.
- The Emergency Planning Process
- The Threat of Terrorism
- Your Role in Emergency Planning
- Emergency Action Drills, the Process
- Emergency Action Drills, Playing Your Part...and more
MARCOM's training products on "Emergency Planning" assist facilities in complying with these regulations and help them prepare for potential emergency situations. Length: 17 minutes