Electrical Safety in HAZMAT Environments
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"HAZWOPER: Electrical Safety in HAZMAT Environments" helps employees to understand the hazards associated with the presence of uncontrolled energy in hazardous materials environments, and how to reduce or eliminate these potential hazards.Length: 24 minutes
- Arcs, Sparks and High Temperatures
- The National Electrical Code's Three HAZMAT Classes
- Engineering Controls
- Safe Work Practices
- Intrinsically Safe Electrical Systems
- Isolating Machinery
- Purging, Inerting and Pressurization
- Confined Spaces
- Uncontrolled Electrical Sources...and more