Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors in Construction Environments
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Most substance abusers have jobs. In fact, it is estimated that one out of every ten employees has a drug or alcohol problem. A construction worker's behavior "under the influence" can decrease productivity, create a hostile work environment, and damage their company's reputation. Worst of all it can significantly increase the chances of worksite incidents and injuries.
"Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors in Construction Environments" training discusses drug and alcohol abuse, the damage it causes to workers and the businesses that employ them, and what should be done to create and maintain a drug and alcohol-free jobsite. Length: 19 minutes
Topics covered include:
- How substance abuse can affect a worksite
- What substances are abused?
- Laws you need to know about
- Creating a drug and alcohol-free job site
- Substance abuse education and testing
- Recognizing on-the-job substance abuse
- Handling substance abuse situations...and more