Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
When you drive defensively, you're always looking for trouble. Not because you want to cause it, but so you can defend yourself against other drivers, and the trouble they can cause. Whether they're speeding, tailgating, or just not paying attention to what they're doing, other drivers can put you at risk.
"Driving Defensively" provides the information employees need to drive cars, vans and small trucks defensively, both on and off the job. Length: 18 minutes
- The fundamentals of driving defensively.
- Dealing with distracted drivers.
- Coping with aggressive drivers.
- Using your headlights.
- Driving safely in bad weather.
- Handling a blowout.
- Sharing the road with trucks and buses.