Dealing with Drug & Alcohol Abuse for Supervisor & Managers
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Most substance abusers have jobs. In fact, it is estimated that one out of every ten workers has a drug or alcohol problem. Their behavior "under the influence" can decrease productivity, create a hostile work environment and damage a company's reputation. Worst of all it can significantly increase the chances of workplace incidents and injuries.
This "Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors" training program discusses drug and alcohol abuse, the damage it causes to workers and the businesses that employ them, and what should be done to create and maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Length: 19 minutes
- How Substance Abuse Can Affect a Workplace
- Laws You Need to Know About
- Creating a Drug and Alcohol-free Workplace
- Substance Abuse Education and Testing
- Recognizing On-The-Job Substance Abuse
- Handling Substance Abuse Situations...and more