Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
While there are many different types of cranes, they all have the ability to make many jobs much easier by lifting enormous weight. But they also share the potential for disaster when they are not operated safely. Crane-related accidents can often be deadly, due to the heavy loads that are lifted. Once a load or a crane itself falls, not much can be done to stop it, and there is little time for people to move safely out of the way.
"Crane Safety" points out to employees that over 90% of crane-related accidents are caused by human error... and that they are the key to preventing these incidents.
- Recent Changes in the OSHA Crane Regulations
- Operator Certification
- Equipment Inspection and Hazard Assessment
- Boom, Jib and Overhead Cranes
- General and Operational Safety Devices
- Crane Operations and Hand Signals
- Working Around Power Lines...and more