Conflict Resolution in Industrial Facilities
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
The good news about conflict is that it is usually based on "caring". The more someone defends their point of view in an argument, the more they care. But if conflict is allowed to fester and grow without a resolution, it can lead to serious problems such as threats and even physical violence. The effectiveness of an entire organization can be harmed if conflict is allowed to escalate.
"Conflict Resolution in Industrial Facilities" discusses the techniques and strategies that can be used to limit the damage and disruption conflict can cause in the workplace. They show employees that when difficult situations are dealt with in a calm and unemotional way, compromise and collaboration are possible... and a lot can be gained from resolving a conflict. Length: 17 minutes
Topics covered include:
- The consequences of conflict and how it can disrupt the workplace
- How resolving workplace conflict is an integral part of everyone's job
- The common causes of workplace conflict and how to recognize them
- Diffusing disagreements before they get out of hand
- The damage that escalating conflict and violence can do to an organization
- How collaboration can be a valuable tool in resolving conflicts
- How to apply proven conflict resolution techniques and strategies...and more.