Bloodborne Pathogens in Commercial and Industrial Facilities
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Bloodborne diseases continue to pose major health problems. Increasing infection rates for Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C are now making them as serious a concern as HIV, the virus which can often lead to AIDS. So it’s more important than ever for employees to understand the hazards of bloodborne pathogens, the policies and practices that can prevent their transmission, and the OSHA regulations that address them.
"Bloodborne Pathogens in Commercial and Industrial Facilities" training product provides this essential information while assisting commercial and industrial organizations in fulfilling the training requirements contained in the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. Length: 20 minutes
Topics covered include:
- Bloodborne Pathogens: HIV and Hepatitis
- Infection and the Exposure Control Plan
- Methods of exposure control
- Personal protection and vaccination
- Housekeeping and "Regulated Waste"
- Accidental exposure procedures...and more.