Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
When accidents happen it's important to know why. Even when the reason seems obvious, the real cause may be more complicated. That's where accident investigation comes in. It examines the incident systematically to determine its true root causes. This information can then be used to update policies, procedures or equipment to help make sure a similar accident doesn't occur in the future.
"Accident Investigation" provides employees with the information that they need to understand the goals of an accident investigation, the process itself, and how they can participate in the process to help make their workplace safer. And this updated includes all-new visuals and a fresh look and feel... to engage trainees more effectively and promote better learning. Length: 14 minutes
- Accidents and Near Misses
- Investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- The Role of Tools and Equipment in Accidents
- The Importance of Training
- The Role Procedures Play in Preventing Accidents
- Learning From Accidents...and more