Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers and Supervisors
Sexual harassment can be devastating for its victims as well as for the companies they work for. It's also illegal. But the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission still receives more than 10,000 sexual harassment complaints from U.S. workers every year.
"Preventing Sexual Harassment… for Managers and Supervisors" training products provide them with the information they need to identify situations that could lead to sexual harassment, help prevent harassment in their departments, and deal with it effectively if it does occur. Length: 14 minutes
- What is Sexual Harassment
- Company Policy and Offensive Behavior
- Sexual Harassment in Your Department
- Handling a Report of Sexual Harassment
- The "Fact Finding" Process...and more.