Bullying & Other Disruptive Behavior for Managers and Supervisors
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
The words "bullying" and "disruptive behavior" often make us think of how children sometimes act. But "grown-ups" who bully and engage in other forms of disruptive behavior can interfere with the functioning of the workplace, disturb and threaten coworkers and even affect their health.
"Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior: for Managers and Supervisors" provides the information managers need to help prevent this type of behavior in their department and deal with it when it does happen. Length: 22 minutes
Topics covered include:
- Bullying and its effects
- Other disruptive behavior
- "Coaching" your department about bullying and disruption
- Handling a report of bullying or other disruption
- "Informal responses" and "Awareness Intervention"
- Additional levels of intervention...and more