Welding, Cutting and Grinding: Hot Work Safety Awareness
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
This program will instruct employees on how to identify the common hazards associated with welding, cutting and grinding, and outlines the steps needed to avoid dangerous situations before they occur.
Students will come to understand the importance of operating equipment safely and raise their level of awareness concerning safe hot-work practices. Length: 28 minutes
- Welding, cutting and grinding hazards
- Personal protective equipment necessary for hot-work practices
- Analyze hot-work conditions
- Procedures to mitigate potential risks
- Safe work procedures
- Safe cylinder transportation