Safety Orientation in Construction Environments
Thinking about safety should be as natural as thinking about other aspects of the job. Employees should be able to anticipate the possibility of accidents before they happen. Yet workplace accidents cause millions of people to suffer painful injuries every year, and cost business almost $90 billion per year in medical bills, lost wages and lost production time.
"Safety Orientation in Construction Environments" addresss two of the most prominent safety issues confronting employers today... that of developing a good "safety attitude" in their employees, as well as providing "introductory" safety training. Length: 14 minutes
- The "Mental" Aspects of Safety
- Basics of Accident Prevention
- Hazard Evaluation and Safety Housekeeping
- Tool Use and Maintenance
- Fires and Other Emergencies
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment...and more.