Hazard Communication in Construction Environments
Created specifically to assist building construction companies of all types in complying with federal, state and municipal Hazard Communication regulations, this kit also addresses the major education and training requirements in these "chemical hazard" laws.
"Hazard Communication in Construction Environments" both introduces employees to the Hazard Communication regulations and provides training on the various types of chemicals found in building and construction environments. Lenght: 21 minutes
- GHS Safety Data Sheets and Container Labels
- Toxins, Corrosives and Irritants
- Flammables, Combustibles and Gases Carcinogens and Radiation
- Exposure Situations
- Personal Protective Equipment and Chemical Storage
- Spills, cleanup and more...