GHS Safety Data Sheets in Construction Environments
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
As required by OSHA's "HAZCOM Standard", Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) provide employees with important information about hazardous materials on their job site and how to handle them safely. SDSs communicate this information according to rules established by the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
"GHS Safety Data Sheets in Construction Environments" training discusses the types of information that Safety Data Sheets contain, how they present that information, and how employees can use them to work safely with HAZMATs. Length: 15 minutes
- SDSs, hazard communication and the Globally Harmonized System.
- Materials and the hazards that are associated with them.
- How to respond effectively to a HAZMAT emergency.
- Handling and storing hazardous materials.
- Important technical information about HAZMATs.
- and more.