Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Caught-in/between accidents occur when a person is squeezed, caught, crushed, pinched or compressed between two or more objects. They are one of the four top causes of fatalities in construction work, and can result in serious injuries as well.
"Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments" provides information employees need to recognize the caught-in/between hazards that are associated with construction tasks and avoid them before accidents happen. Length: 15 minutes
Topics covered include:
- What are caught-in/between hazards?
- The three major types of caught-in/between hazards
- Trenching, scaffolding and demolition
- Vehicles and heavy equipment
- Powered tools and machinery...and more