Safety Showers & Eye Washes in the Laboratory
Employees may never need a safety shower or an eye wash... but if they do, knowing where they are located, and the proper procedures for using them, can prevent serious injury or possibly even save a life.
"Safety Showers and Eye Washes in the Laboratory" reviews the correct ways to use this equipment, and emphasizes the need for quick action after a chemical splash or spill in a laboratory. Length: 9 minutes
- Getting to Eye Washes and Safety Showers in an Emergency
- Operating Showers and Eye Washes
- Exposure to Corrosive Substances
- Testing Eye Wash and Shower Equipment
- Using Showers and Eye Washes Properly...and more.