Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Good safety housekeeping can significantly reduce accidents and injuries in any type of work environment. By developing good safety habits, and by being aware of their work environment and any hazards associated with it, employees can help to create a much safer workplace.
"Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention" demonstrates to employees how to prevent workplace accidents by paying attention to safety housekeeping considerations. Length: 15 minutes
- Developing a Good "Safety Attitude"
- Maintaining Your Work Environment
- Using Tools and Equipment
- Hazardous Materials: Recognition and Storage
- Hazardous Materials: Spill Cleanup and Disposal
- Personal Protective Equipment...and more