OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees
Meet the updated recordkeeping requirements of 29 CFR Part 1904. These products provide the information employees need to help a facility comply with OSHA's revised regulation, and allows an organization to quickly identify and eliminate repetitive hazard situations.
"OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees" shows employees actual workplace incidents that demonstrate how to report accidents and what information they need to furnish.
Thos product can also be used in conjunction with "OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors" to train workers at all levels and provide them with a common base of understanding about OSHA's recordkeeping requirements. Length: 16 minutes
- Why Recordkeeping is Important
- What Recordkeeping is Used for
- Definitions and Examples of Work-related Illnesses and Injuries
- Information Employees Should Provide About an Incident Situation
- "Recordable Incident" Scenarios...and more