Water Entry and Survival Techniques
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Water entry should be your last possible avenue of escape in an abandonment situation. However, if you find yourself with no other openings this video can help you beat the odds against drowning or succumbing to severe cold water temperatures.Part of the Marine Survival Series.
- Immersion Suits
- The use of Clothing and PFDs as Protection From the Environment
- Clothing inflation for Buoyancy
- Water Entry From a Height
- Individual Personnel Controlled Abandonment Devices
- The HELP Position
- Survival Rings
- Swimming Under Fire
- Protection from Predators
- Dealing with High Seas
- A Positive Attitude Can Keep You Alive