Water Entry and Survival Techniques
The 72hr interactive version is an online elearning course with interactive knowledge checks / quiz questions. You WILL receive a completion certificate.
The 48hr streaming version is video only, and does NOT include a completion certificate.
Water entry should be your last possible avenue of escape in an abandonment situation. However, if you find yourself with no other openings this video can help you beat the odds against drowning or succumbing to severe cold water temperatures.Part of the Marine Survival Series.
- Immersion Suits
- The use of Clothing and PFDs as Protection From the Environment
- Clothing inflation for Buoyancy
- Water Entry From a Height
- Individual Personnel Controlled Abandonment Devices
- The HELP Position
- Survival Rings
- Swimming Under Fire
- Protection from Predators
- Dealing with High Seas
- A Positive Attitude Can Keep You Alive