HAZWOPER: Respiratory Protection
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"HAZWOPER: Respiratory Protection" helps employees understand how the use of respiratory protection can help to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments. Length: 19 minutes
- When Respirators are Needed
- Basic Types of Respirators
- Classifications of Respirator Filters
- Supplied Air Respirators (SARs)
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatuses (SCBAs)
- Proper Fit-testing of Respirators
- Cleaning and Maintenance of Respirators...and more.