HAZWOPER: Respiratory Protection
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"HAZWOPER: Respiratory Protection" helps employees understand how the use of respiratory protection can help to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments. Length: 19 minutes
- When Respirators are Needed
- Basic Types of Respirators
- Classifications of Respirator Filters
- Supplied Air Respirators (SARs)
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatuses (SCBAs)
- Proper Fit-testing of Respirators
- Cleaning and Maintenance of Respirators...and more.